Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Instant PHP deployment

Postby cameronweiss » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:51 pm

Hello there! We have just released a PHP development environment
that is configured to quickly deploy on a variety of cloud providers
(Rackspace, Amazon, GoGrid, SoftLayer, etc). We want it to be useful
to the PHP community so are seeking feedback and suggestions. You
can spin it up for free at http://www.standingcloud.com/network/justphp
by clicking Use it Now!. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
cameronweiss
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: Instant PHP deployment

Postby keith » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:15 pm

I thought clouds were already running php/mysql when you sign up for cloud?
i must be honest - feedback - I have enough registrations and emails as it is so I wont be trying it.
have you thought to add a demo account for all to use temporary?
keith
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

World of Warcraft Gold Guide

Postby charlenexz » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:58 am

World of Warcraft Gold Guide UGG Infants Erin Boots baby Deep purple sale in my store
Having enough Gold in World of Warcraft is one of the most momentous appearances of the game. Gold has a major achieve on your game activity. Gold of course has their mutual known method in a mmorpg game which is accustom to buy and sell items from vendors and other players. In world of Warcraft UGG Womens Classic Cardy green sale in my store, gold can be secondhand for education. To learn fashionable skills you are necessitated to disburse the trainer a fee. Alot of gold would be required to perfect your character. Here are some tips to help you harvest World of Warcraft Gold.
Grabbing a profession early in the game can most definitely have its advantage. You are able to level up your profession accessible and gain its benefits. 2 professions we highly suggest beginning with is mining and skinning. As you kill beasts and other creatures in World of Warcraft you can accessible rind the animals and sell them to vendors or other players with a nice load sum of profit. You are also leveling your profession as well. While you're out leveling your character I'm sure you will kill a numerous amount of mobs that you can peel. The mining profession is dissimilar great profession. You will oftenly run into caves which may have some quite prosperious mineral ores. Some minerals are quite renowned in the game and are highly demanded.
Questing in World of Warcraft namely unlike any other MMORPG released. Quests are 1 of the biggest advantages you can have in the game. While you're out leveling grab a quest every period you get. Only takes a stuff of seconds. Not only will you receive EXP from killing the mobs in the quest merely you will also acquisition appended EXP from completing the quest according with some nice items and money. A magnificent bonus joined to aid players level faster and get richer of lesson.
Gears in World of Warcraft can get very expensive. Alot more expensive than fair training. From levels 1-40 I extremely suggest not investing any money on purchasing gears or items. Low class personas are not also gear dependent. The quests ought be competent to invest you know next to nothing of everything you need. Save the more gold you have as higher level gears.
Certain types of mobs tend to have better dew than others. From what we've placarded even now UGG Classic Argyle Knit Boot red sale in my store, humanoids tend to drip extra gold and items than whichever additional organism in the game. So while you're out leveling away UGG Womens Classic Short Chestnut sale in my store, try to slay for numerous humanoids for you can.
--
for more info you can visit wow goldandwow power leveling.thanks your pay attention.
charlenexz
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to PHP Scripts