Senior PHP Developer | New York, NY | 80-115k
My client is a dynamic, cutting-edge media company that specializes in up-to-the-minute publishing of travel deals, destination information, and advice. We are expanding rapidly as millions of readers drive growth for our website, weekly e-newsletters, and forthcoming magazine.
My client offers has the casual work environment of a small company, but has the opportunities and benefits only available in larger media conglomerates * including health insurance, 401K, and 3 weeks paid vacation per year! They are seeking driven, hard-working, and career-oriented individuals to join their winning team.
The position is in a fast, energetic environment working interdepartmentally with our marketing team, editors, and ad sales department. It requires in-depth knowledge of both front-end and back-end technologies. You will be intimately involved with defining processes and must be able to work collaboratively with others during all stages of the development cycle.
1) Advanced knowledge of PHP 5, specifically OO aspects of the language.
2) Experience with Ruby on Rails is a plus.
3) Experience with Linux and Apache.
5) Expert understanding of object oriented design.
6) Experience with N-Tier Architecture.
7) Experience with both MySQL and MS SQL Server. DBA skills highly desired.
8) Love of open source development and standards-based development.
9) Internationalization experience is a plus.
10) Strong communication skills.
11) Able to multi-task and project manage well.
If you are interested in this opportunity and are a tri-state (NY, NJ,
CT) resident and US Citizen or green card holder, please submit your resume, salary requirements, and a paragraph (or two) highlighting your skills/experience as it pertains to this job to firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael J. Pearman
Open Source Staffing
Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.
1 post • Page 1 of 1