Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index php forum :: php coding PHP coding => Images

Imaging

images php coding issues or problems here.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Imaging

Postby Tacticious » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Hey all,

I'm new here, I've just been scouring the internet and stumbled upon this forum. That said, hi :D

So I've been tinkering with images, and what can be done with them using GD/PHP. This is my current project:

http://fusiongamers.com/blah/builder.php

Example:

The stats displayed are real-time. Anyone who plays on my server will see their signature update at the end of each round. That's easy, I know. The part that I have been working on is allowing each user to dynamically build their signature from the ground up. Background color, background pattern, name icon, whether it's glossy or not, the border, etc. It's all changeable, and updates in real-time. You can use my name (Tacticious) to view real stats, if you do check it out. In fact, please do, and let me know if you find some bugs. Oh, just so you know, it doesn't allow you to just enter any random name. It has to be a name that's valid, and has indeed played on my server.

The question, then:

What have you done? I'm trying to push myself, and develop scripts that both push my own knowledge/experience as well as pushing what has been widely accepted as "doable" in PHP/GD. I'd like to see some scripts showcasing what everyone has done, as all I can find tutorial-wise is a bunch of scripts showing Captcha, watermarking, etc. (boring!). Please post links / pictures of your work :) I'd really like to see the cool projects people have made / are making.
Tacticious
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to PHP coding => Images