These are your tasks
Our team at the service location Zweibrücken develops and operates web applications that are used for data analysis. As a software developer, you will be able to work on both the backend and the frontend and develop our exciting web applications independently and in a team-oriented manner.
- You will take care of new and further development as well as the operation of our web applications.
- You will coordinate closely with the entire team as well as with our internal customers.
- Within the scope of projects, you will create technical concepts and carry out cost estimates
- You analyze internal company processes and implement them in web applications
You have a degree in computer science or a related field and have already gained practical experience in software development.
- You have a good understanding of software architectures and are familiar with at least one PHP or Java framework (e.g. Codeigniter, Laravel), OOP and MVC are not foreign words to you.
- You are experienced in working with teams and with version management (Git)
- You enjoy dealing with large amounts of data and a strong analytical mindset is a matter of course for you
- You are confident and adept in dealing with internal and external interfaces and are able to translate requirements into a form that is appropriate for the target group.
- You have a good understanding of processes and can put this down on paper in suitable technical documentation (UML).
- An independent and autonomous way of working as well as a distinct service and quality orientation complete your profile.
This position requires a permanent residence in Germany due to the social security law: https://knowledge.leglobal.org/social-security-in-germany/
About the company: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Internet