With a market share of more than 50%, GMX and WEB.DE are the most widely used e-mail providers in Germany. Including our international brands, we have more than 40 million active user. That's an achievement we are very proud of. It's a very rewarding feeling that our work has a direct impact on our friends and family. The chances are high that some of them are using our product and new features. We strive to make the best smart Email Inbox possible for our customers. To make this happen we are looking for great insprinig people to join us and be part of the next chapter of our success story. Join our team of Web Developing experts and let's build together the next-generation of mail products based on a modern tech stack e.g. machine learning. Weather you prefer working in one of our offices in Munich or Karlsruhe or fully remote, we offer flexible working hours with a focus on a healthy work-life balance as well space to grow. Our cross functional product teams (that we call squads) make it possible to have an impact in multiple stages of the product development from product discovery to implementing new features to existing products.
- Working on new / existing products and technologies as a Lead Web Developer in the mail domain and solve challenging problems with a focus on frontend development.
- Responsiblity for our frontend strategy and the consistent development of our architectural big picture as well defining high-level architecture requirements and goals.
- Designing and implementing technical solutions for real world customer problems while using state of the art web technologies, frameworks and tools.
- Coaching and partnering with application architects and interact daily with colleagues from different areas e.g. frontend engineers, middleware engineers, quality assurance, UI/UX or product managers.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in the world of web technologies, share your knowledge in regular internal sessions and take part at various internal as well external conferences and meetups.
Have you completed a technical degree or comparable education? You have several years experience with web development, a strong connection to technology and you see the big picture? Do you think in a customer-oriented way while solving problems cooperatively and also implement the most suitable solution? You want to make a difference, consistently push your own visions and you can inspire colleagues? Do you enjoy learning new things and you are a born team player? Then we're looking forward to your application!
- Ideally experience as a lead developer or software architect and proven success in planning and implementing high-traffic web portals.
- Strong communication skills, proposing ideas or just speaking up on daily basis.
- Eager to continually learn and to improve both your technical skills and soft skills.
Application link: https://united-internet.talentry.com/share/job/230463/620141/1655279832/3
This position requires a permanent residence in Germany due to the social security law: https://knowledge.leglobal.org/social-security-in-germany/
About the company: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Internet