Part-time PHP programmer required

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: egami, macek, gesf

JoeyM
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:02 pm

Hi, I’m looking for a programmer, living in the UK, to work for me part-time for a couple of hours every week. I will pay you by bank transfer weekly. The work I have for you is an online Wild West Game, which was designed as a hobby over many years, that design process is complete.

I need you to do small programming tasks to educate me in areas outside of my knowledge, as I will do the majority of the programming myself. You will get to do new topic programming, while I do the repetitive work. The game uses PHP, MySQL, Java, HTML and CSS. The dueling programming is almost complete and I need an additional program written to test it for game balance. Your first task will be to write the code for a short quest using my design details. I will use your code as a guide to writing other quests. I will be working full time and this process will continue as I give you new weekly tasks to complete in various areas of the game until it’s ready for Beta Launch in about 6-8 months.

When the position is filled I will update to let everyone know. I look forward to hearing from applicants.
zehntech1612
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:36 am

Hello Joey,

Hope you are doing well!

I can surely help you with your requirement and would like to discuss further in detail.

Kindly reach me by Email: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com or add me over Skype: zehntechindore

Looking forward to your response.

Regards!

Zehntech
JoeyM
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:39 am

Hi Zehntech

Thanks for your quick response. I have received some inquires through private messaging and have decided to wait a little while for others to respond before making contact with anyone. I will not ignore your offer.
zehntech1612
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:46 am

JoeyM wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:39 am
Hi Zehntech

Thanks for your quick response. I have received some inquires through private messaging and have decided to wait a little while for others to respond before making contact with anyone. I will not ignore your offer.
Hi Joey,

Thank you, I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Zehntech
JoeyM
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:14 pm

Hi Guys
My apologies for my absence, I've been thrown two curveballs. My divorce application has been sent back to me from the court, which is taking up my time and I have an extreme case of gout which is the second most painful experience of my life. I will deal with the applicants when these two things are over in a week or two. I look forward to speaking with everyone soon when my life is back to normal.

Best wishes
JoeyM
Norman
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:20 am

Hello JoeyM,

Hope you doing great,

Thank you for sharing the requirement. I can surely help you in your requirement providing with best possible solution. Kindly send all the details of your requirement at norman1@talentsfromindia.com or you can also directly reach me on skype. My skype id : live:norman_2445.

I hope we can have more detailed talk and work together.

Best Regards,
Norman.
JoeyM
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:31 am

Hi Guys
Please check your inboxes, emails have been sent to everyone.

Best wishes
Joey_M
garry123
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:37 pm

Hello, how are you doing?
I can assist with your requirement.
To further discuss this, lets connect on:- skype- cis.garry
Email- garry(AT)cisinlabs(DOT)com
JoeyM
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:34 am

Thank you to all who have offered their services. This job advertisement is now closed.
Best wishes
JoeyM