I'm a PHP developer with 10 years of expirience with small and big clients. I want to improve my language skills so decided to teach someone how to write valueable code and how to organise the entire project.
I can teach you:
- how to plan your work with scrum,
- why using any framework can save your time (and money),
- how to secure you app,
- why tracking any changes in the code is valueable (especially when you work with a team) and how to do that,
- how to test your app with unit tests and why it is important to cover the code with tests,
- how to setup the pipelines for automatic deploying on each environment (and why you need more than one environment - production).