- Static Website:
- Fixed HTML, CSS, and JS: Static websites are web pages where their content is pre-built and doesn't change for each user or request.
- No dynamic database: Static websites don't use dynamic databases to store or retrieve information. Instead, all information is stored in static files.
- Easy deployment: Static websites are easily deployed by uploading HTML, CSS, and JS files to a static web server or hosting service.
- JAMstack Website:
- API usage: JAMstack utilizes APIs to read and display data. Data can be fetched from sources such as databases or external services.
- Server-side and client-side rendering: JAMstack websites are often pre-rendered on the server-side and then delivered to the client-side for display.
- Use of Static Site Generators: To build JAMstack websites, static site generators like Gatsby, Next.js, or Hugo are often used to create static pages from dynamic data.
Please follow JAMstack Vietnam to keep up with valuable content