Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index php forum :: Database phpMyAdmin

Problem with Php and mysql

How to use phpmyadmin.... phpmyadmin related arguments. Even phpMyAdmin issues

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Problem with Php and mysql

Postby chukatony » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:07 am

I am new to Php and have this create challenge with a script i am trying to Install and configure.

The experience have been quite frustration as i keep getting this erro warning message after setting the the database with myphpadmin.

This is the what i have been geeting and am stocked as i can not understand or solve this issue; Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in C:\xampp\htdocs\skuapp\oop\ez_sql_core.php on line 394

Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in C:\xampp\htdocs\skuapp\oop\ez_sql_core.php on line 394

Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in C:\xampp\htdocs\skuapp\oop\ez_sql_core.php on line 394

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\skuapp\oop\ez_sql_core.php:394) in C:\xampp\htdocs\skuapp\index.php on line 38,

Please, help by providing a clue to solving this problem.

Thanks in Advance.
chukatony
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to phpMyAdmin