This project was presented to me. They want it developed and deployed in less than 3 weeks. I'm curious if there's many here who would have said 'Yes'.
* Password-protected, multi-uiser web site (LAMP)
* Web site will be able to show a real-time timeline of crisis and emergency events as they occur. Anyone with access can add to the timeline.
* Color-coding can be used for different organizations so that when anyone adds to the timeline it will instantly be obvious who added the information. The site must continuously update for all viewers as information is added.
* Need ability to print out timeline of events at any time as an independent document.
* The site needs to have an area where all viewers can see all pending news releases from any organization, and all distributed news releases, and print out as independent documents.
* Need to be able to view social media interactions from each organization and aggregate content together.
* Need to have area where command decisions may be posted by those in the command center, and seen by all who have access.
* Need to add a section with incoming feeds from "Google Alerts", where the name of the crisis or event indicates stories appearing.
* Need to develop website with long-term intentions to make site usable on mobile devices.
What's the verdict? TIA