PHP and MONGO

Do you have questions regarding other database enginges (not MySQL) -- ask here!

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

roncatxx
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

PHP and MONGO

Postby roncatxx » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:32 am

I am trying to load the mongo extension, but get:

Fatal error: Class 'Mongo' not found in /Library/WebServer/Documents/mongo_php.php on line 7

when I try to load this file in Safari browser

<?php
//phpinfo();
$dbhost = 'localhost';
$dbname = 'guestbook';
// Connect to guestbook database
$m = new Mongo("mongodb://$dbhost");
$db = $m->$dbname;
// select the collection 'guestbook' in the database 'guestbook'
$collection = $db->guestbook;
// pull a cursor query
$cursor = $collection->find();
foreach($cursor as $document) {
var_dump($document);
}
?>

mongo.so is in php.ini
;extension=/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/mongo.so
extension=mongo.so
(I've tried both)
I've also tried setting
extension_dir ="/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/"

where am I going wrong?

I have mongod up and waiting, also sleepy mongoose
mongod --rest --config /etc/mongodb.conf --pidfilepath /etc/mongodb.pid --logappend&
python /Users/ron/mongo/sleepy.mongoose-master/httpd.py

mongo shell and sleepymongoose and curl work fine

sh-3.2# php-config
Usage: /usr/bin/php-config [OPTION]
Options:
--prefix [/usr]
--includes [-I/usr/include/php -I/usr/include/php/main -I/usr/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/include/php/Zend -I/usr/include/php/ext -I/usr/include/php/ext/date/lib]
--ldflags [ ]
--libs [-lresolv -lz -lexslt -ltidy -lresolv -ledit -lncurses -lpq -lpq -liodbc -lldap -llber -liconv -liconv -lfreetype -lpng -lz -ljpeg -lcrypto -lssl -lcrypto -lcurl -lbz2 -lz -lpcre -lcrypto -lssl -lcrypto -lm -lxml2 -lz -licucore -lm -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lcom_err -lcurl -lxml2 -lz -licucore -lm -liodbc -lxml2 -lz -licucore -lm -lnetsnmp -lcrypto -lxml2 -lz -licucore -lm -lxml2 -lz -licucore -lm -lxml2 -lz -licucore -lm -lxml2 -lz -licucore -lm -lxml2 -lz -licucore -lm -lxml2 -lz -licucore -lm -lxslt -lxml2 -lz -licucore -lm ]
--extension-dir [/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626]
--include-dir [/usr/include/php]
--man-dir [/usr/share/man]
--php-binary [/usr/bin/php]
--php-sapis [cli apache2handler]
--configure-options [--prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --disable-dependency-tracking --sysconfdir=/private/etc --with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs --enable-cli --with-config-file-path=/etc --with-libxml-dir=/usr --with-openssl=/usr --with-kerberos=/usr --with-zlib=/usr --enable-bcmath --with-bz2=/usr --enable-calendar --with-curl=/usr --enable-dba --enable-ndbm=/usr --enable-exif --enable-ftp --with-gd --with-freetype-dir=/usr/local --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local --with-png-dir=/usr/local --enable-gd-native-ttf --with-icu-dir=/usr --with-iodbc=/usr --with-ldap=/usr --with-ldap-sasl=/usr --with-libedit=/usr --enable-mbstring --enable-mbregex --with-mysql=mysqlnd --with-mysqli=mysqlnd --without-pear --with-pdo-mysql=mysqlnd --with-mysql-sock=/var/mysql/mysql.sock --with-readline=/usr --enable-shmop --with-snmp=/usr --enable-soap --enable-sockets --enable-sqlite-utf8 --enable-suhosin --enable-sysvmsg --enable-sysvsem --enable-sysvshm --with-tidy --enable-wddx --with-xmlrpc --with-iconv-dir=/usr --with-xsl=/usr --enable-zend-multibyte --enable-zip --with-pcre-regex=/usr --with-pgsql=/usr --with-pdo-pgsql=/usr]
--version [5.3.15]
--vernum [50315]
sh-3.2# pwd
/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626
sh-3.2# ls -l
total 1616
-rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 653268 27 Aug 16:37 mongo.so
-r-xr-xr-x 1 root wheel 57312 26 Sep 2012 phpcups.so
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root wheel 395744 26 Sep 2012 xdebug.so
sh-3.2#

johnj
php-forum Super User
php-forum Super User

Re: PHP and MONGO

Postby johnj » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:43 am

somehow PHP is not able to see the mongo class. Please make sure your mongo installation is correct and run php info() to see if php is recognizing your mongo installation.

Return to “Other Database Engines”