Creating a Script

Links for php scripts

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

maks500
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Creating a Script

Postby maks500 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:54 am

Hi, i am new here in the forum, and i join because i had a doubt.
As the title says i am creating a new script, its based on php functions, in the index page it has almost 20 functions, and i tested it on apache and its works really fast, less than 0,01 secs to load, but of course it is localhost. Later i tried on a FREE hosting, and it didnt load anything, google just said "waiting for page" and it was like that for almost 5 minutes and then it said that it couldnt find the page.
My doubt is : the page is really slow for having functions ? because i am going to buy a hosting for 1 year and i dont want to pay it for hosting a page that doesnt load..
If you need the functions i'll post some here, if you want
Thz :D

somdcomputerguy
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: Creating a Script

Postby somdcomputerguy » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:02 pm

I realize this is a somewhat old thread that I'm replying in, but, I'm fairly new here and I want to provide any info I am capable of..

Most, if not all, free web hosts do not have, or make available, PHP. Perhaps this free host you refer to is one of them. Send them an email and ask, or browse thru their website to find out if this is the case.

johnj
php-forum Super User
php-forum Super User

Postby johnj » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:33 am

You need to work with the FREE hosting support people and fix this. It is they who has to help you about why your page is not loading.

zoeyku2013
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby zoeyku2013 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:14 am

if not all, free web hosts do not have, or make available, PHP. Perhaps this free host you refer to is one of them. Send them an email and ask, or browse thru their website to find out if this is the case.

zoeyku2013
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby zoeyku2013 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:18 am

Send them an email and ask, or browse thru their website to find out if this is the case.

Return to “PHP Scripts”