Josoco Staffing LLC has an immediate opportunity for a PHP Software Engineer in Phoenix, AZ for a 1 year contract.
Local candidates only please!
The max pay rate is to $60/hr (W2 + Benefits).
SORRY, VISA SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE, US CITIZENS OR PERMANENT RESIDENTS ONLY (TN-1 considered). WE ARE NOT OPEN TO 3RD PARTY SUBCONTRACTING AT THIS TIME.
• Using system performance and billing data, coupled with Marketing projections and known network limitations, the Developer will create or use applications that assist the company in modeling the future behavior of the network.
• This person will be responsible creating and managing a suite of tools that collects, manipulates and presents the company personnel with specific planning details for EVDO, LTE, and IMS functions.
• The developer will build and operate business analytic tools and develop software to effectively manage application and infrastructure performance, generate executive presentations, and provide near and long term capacity/demand and budgetary forecasts tied to the company Plan of Record.
• Candidate will design and implement processes to extract critical data from applications in geographically dispersed NEC, MSC, and Terremark locations.
• The Developer will ensure that data collection procedures capture accurate, complete, and timely datasets. Processes and reports will adhere to the development lifecycle and will be constantly reviewed and updated to keep pace with the evolving wireless business.
• Develop web-based applications to automate certain planning functions using PHP.
• Extract data from existing platforms like eHealth to integrate with device behavior projections to create capacity planning models.
• Must have working knowledge of SQL.
• Build and maintain custom dashboards.
• Must be able to maintain web servers, apply software, patches and upgrades as needed.
• Build and maintain demand capacity tools to track numerous company-owned network elements.
• Produce demand capacity, performance and analytic reporting on a regular basis.
• Produce presentation slides for management on a quarterly basis.
• Support & assist in updating plan of record (POR) on a quarterly basis.
• Support the company’s planning, engineering, operation and management of complex, distributed systems.
• Work with various internal organizations to gather necessary dataset or reports.
• Design and develop automated processes to extract dataset from various systems, databases and data warehouses.
• Standardize and adhere to procedures of development life cycle in creating processes and reports.
• Ensure quality and validity of data in reports.
• Presentation Tool: PowerPoint, Word, PDF, etc.
• Reporting Tool: Excel, Crystals Reports, etc
• Data Visualization Tool: Tableau, etc.
• OS platform: Unix, Linux, etc
• SQL/Database: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, etc.
• ETL (Extract, Transfer, Load) Tool: Talend, Albinitio, etc.
• Performance Tool: OPNET APM, eHealth, SystemEdge, etc.
• Capacity Tool: OPNET capacity expert, etc.
• Minimum education requirement: BS/BA in Computer Science or related field.
• 3+ years of work experience in working with demand capacity and application performance tools.
• 3+ years of work experience in using SQL to extract information from databases or data warehouses.
• 3+ years of work experience in using ETL to extract information from servers, routers, switches and other devices.
• Working knowledge of statistical analysis.
• Must have excellent analytical skills.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be organized and a team player.
• Must be comfortable as a self-starter in a dynamic technical environment.
• Openness to change and ability to adapt in a fast moving environment a must.
• Experience with technical writing a plus.
• Experience in using data visualization tools to automate dashboard presentation a plus.
• Experience with a POSIX-type environment such as Unix or Linux a plus.
• Proficiency in a modern high order programming language such as PHP, Java, Python, Perl or Ruby.
• Stay updated on technological advances in data warehousing and modeling, and reporting tools.
Please apply for this position at http://goo.gl/dgoE5