Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP Your Scripts

VisualJS

This is where you share YOUR scripts with others

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

VisualJS

Postby sendaen » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:44 pm

I stumbled upon VisualJS accidentally throughout my never-ending quest to get a javascript framework with an application-style paradigm. I had been experimenting with Qooxdoo, that's quite good, nevertheless it lacks a good editor. I had been struggling by means of a Qooxdoo venture for 3 days, and recreated my work in Sigma in about 5 minutes. Actually outstanding.

So I've downloaded the process, and also have been functioning with it on localhost for that past 24 hours, and I am really mega-impressed together with the quality. It is actually well-done.

Nevertheless, I've a couple of inquiries I am hoping several of the gurus can help me with:

1. I have place some custom art in the "img" folder off of my venture folder, and I specify the URL as relative, i.e. "img/picture.png" ... the picture isn't going to display up inside the designer, but it does when I run the app. The designer still looks to reference the VisualJS/img folder, however the app itself references the proper folder. Is there any approach to remedy this so I can see my pictures within the designer (brief of copying my photographs to the two folders!)

2. Besides the 3 essential themes (which aren't poor), are there any 3rd get together themes available? What is associated with creating a theme?

3. Is it attainable to create customized controls and add them to the editor?

4. Is there a checklist of published sites/apps that had been accomplished using the designer/linb library? The demos are rather excellent and incredibly outstanding technically, but I'd like to find out what other folks are carrying out with this particular device.

Thanks so much...once again, terrific get the job done, and I appear forward to deploying a real undertaking with VisualJS soon!
sendaen
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to Your Scripts