UK-based development project

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: egami, macek, gesf

Nullsig
php-forum Fan User
php-forum Fan User

Wed May 30, 2012 7:46 am

I am interested in doing this in addition to my real job. I am located in America (GMT -5). Depending on the scope of your project (estimated timeline) and your availability (I work until approximately 9:30pm your time so E-mail exchanges and early morning (for me) or late night (for you) meetings are the best I would be able to do.

As far as IPR. You can keep code that write as it pertains to your concept. I retain my own code libraries for the purpose of other projects that I work on. I will agree not to Develop a concept similar to yours.

Lastly, as far as my experience goes. I am a graduate with a Bachelors in Computer Science. I have Minors in Computer Engineering and Information Technology. I have a Certificate in Information Security.

I am the sole developer for a small multi-national corporation. My experience and ability in the languages you are looking for can be viewed in the multitude of posts on the forum.

If you think my terms are amenable, I will be glad to apply with my resume and pursue this further.

• Information