Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Jobs

Needing Some Help on a Classifieds Script

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Needing Some Help on a Classifieds Script

Postby youradrenalinefix » Tue May 01, 2012 3:51 am

Hi everyone,

I have a pretty small and simple classifieds script on my site that I'm wanting to continually update but have a problem. I know ZERO PHP and I've been reading PHP and even have a "PHP & MySQL for Dummies" book but it's still all way beyond me for right now and I need to make some mods right away.

My classifieds can be seen here: http://goo.gl/V71n9 or by adding www and .com to my user name and looking for "Classifieds" in the LH Nav above the fold.

Could someone please share how I could make this classifieds available for people without having to "Sign In" or "Sign Up"?

I think this will be a tremendous help in getting a base built up and I'd greatly appreciate any input on how to do this.

Thanks,

Stuart K
youradrenalinefix
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: Needing Some Help on a Classifieds Script

Postby gborkar » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:47 am

contact me on gauravborkar. This is my skype id. I will need more info on this. I had gone through the web site but need to know what exactly needs to be done.

So we can discuss it on skype and then may be I should be able to help you.

Thanks,
gborkar
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to PHP Jobs