Need PHP Help

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

brialcon
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Need PHP Help

Postby brialcon » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:55 am

Hi - I posted this topic looking for help in the general section but would like to put it here too..

I am trying to update a site for a friend, I can make nice basic websites but no clue on php, I am trying to find out more doing some tutorials but I need help. Basically the site was built in php by someone a long time ago and they are not contactable anymore..

It is a Villa Rentals site, she has an admin login where she can add and edit villas but there are a few features she wants changed..

- in the admin section she has to upload the villa pics via ftp then she inserts the file names in an admin page for that villa, she would like to be able to have an image upload (browse for image on desktop) feature that directly places the image in the sql db, she would also like to increase the number of images she uploads from 6 to 12.
- the villa availability, the current process she uses is a bit weird and she cannot add any dates for the following year until this guy made the changes for her, this obviously needs a new process, I have installed this to the server http://www.ajaxavailabilitycalendar.com/ ultimately I would like this or similar but have it to relate to the villas in her db.. I also need a search box on the home page where you can search the dates you require and it pulls the villas available on your selected dates on a separate page (hope that makes sense).

If anyone is interested and needs more info you can email me on help@virtuallyhelpful.co.uk.
A rough cost or any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks:-)

JordanMRichards
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: Need PHP Help

Postby JordanMRichards » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:23 am

Advice : I suggest learning some php it will do you good in the long run. Search tutorials on YT to get you started ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
14 Year Old Programmer & Graphic Artist, Confident and Courageous

Return to “PHP Jobs”