Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Jobs

Looking for PHP mentor

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Looking for PHP mentor

Postby Nifty62 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:19 am

Hey all,

I am a student of PHP. And by student I mean that I have been teaching myself PHP using online resources.

But, what I really need is someone that is experienced in php that is able to work with me. Patience is a must lol.

Ultimately I want to make my own PHP online multiplayer game.

I was following a really good tutorial on youtube from a user called "the new boston" and he was going along that exact line, showing you the basics and working up into Mysql and making a registration page with authentication system etc etc. . . Then he stops cold turkey and goes on to a completely different subject.

Needless to say I wasn't too happy lol.

But anyway. Also, I know this is a shot in the dark because I have not a penny to my name to offer such a mentor. Looking for someone that just plain likes to pass on their php skills to willing learners. :-)

Thanks!
Nifty62
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: Looking for PHP mentor

Postby Bula » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:01 am

Hello mate
Leave me a message at this e-mail adress and let me know when you want to start :)
nistor.vlad@yahoo.com
Bula
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to PHP Jobs