Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Jobs

[Job] - Junior PHP Web Developer - Christchurch Dorset, UK

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

[Job] - Junior PHP Web Developer - Christchurch Dorset, UK

Postby ifulfilment » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:02 am

Required Skills: PHP, OOP, HTML, CSS, Javascript, MySQL
Role: Junior PHP Web Developer, At least 6 months commercial experience
Salary: £15,000 - £18,000

I-Fulfilment based in Christchurch Dorset are urgently looking for a Junior Web Developer to join our young dynamic team. The role will entail supporting our I.T Manager in developing and maintaining our bespoke system which we use to manage all aspects of customer orders, operational workflow, reporting and invoicing.

This job will involve playing a key role in our exciting, existing and upcoming E-Commerce projects and represents an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.

The ideal candidate will be eager to learn new technologies and have a flexible 'can do’ attitude. At least 6 months commercial experience is a must.

Required Skills: PHP, OOP, HTML, CSS, Javascript, MySQL

Experience in the following is desirable but not necessary: Lamp, JQuery, Soap, XML, Linux, Windows Server, Photoshop, Application Development
Any Exposure to CakePHP or a PHP Framework is also advantageous.

This role will offer the right candidate the chance to work in an exciting growing business and to gain a wide range of development experience on a portfolio of different projects.

To find out more, send your CV to recruitment@i-fulfilment.co.uk.
ifulfilment
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to PHP Jobs