how to instal php, apache and mysql into server????

Installation and configuration iussues

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

fixaded
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

how to instal php, apache and mysql into server????

Postby fixaded » Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:58 pm

i'm actually do not know anything regarding the server. i've done a system that now is running only at localhost. i'm using php, mysql and apache..i've installed EasyPHP in my persoanal computer to develop the system..now, i want to the system to be in server, not from my localhost anymore...can anybosy tell me what i'm suppose to do??? :help: do i have to install EasyPHP into the server like what i've done in my persoanl computer before????

WiZARD

Re: how to instal php, apache and mysql into server????

Postby WiZARD » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:45 pm

fixaded wrote:i'm actually do not know anything regarding the server. i've done a system that now is running only at localhost. i'm using php, mysql and apache..i've installed EasyPHP in my persoanal computer to develop the system..now, i want to the system to be in server, not from my localhost anymore...can anybosy tell me what i'm suppose to do??? :help: do i have to install EasyPHP into the server like what i've done in my persoanl computer before????

If you use Apache, PHP, and MySQL it's mean what you have fully functional webserver. Why your server calls as localhost? all in config of your Apache server. The apache server works with your system and set 127.0.0.1 as localhost. this name protect your computer from internet attack.

waths259ai
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

is this a good forum? i will try to visit soon as

Postby waths259ai » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:33 pm

google adwords is the only success program for me.,Mbt schuhe, Mbt schuhe deutschland, mbt schuhe günstig, mbt schuh

Return to “MySQL Installation”