I need some private PHP lessons through Skype

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

KingDon
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

I need some private PHP lessons through Skype

Postby KingDon » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:27 am

I want to do some IP detection programming on my web site, but need to have someone tutor me on how to get it done. I would be willing to pay as we go, but you must have skype, speak perfect English, and not be some company looking to rip me off like on Odesk. I can pay through paypal as we go, and when you search me out, you will see I'm an upfront real business man who just wants to get things done. I'd like to know a little bit about how it all works. so that I can change things as I move along.

So if you are very knowledgeable in PHP, and a little data base, HAVE PATIENCE, I would like to pay you $10 an hour to talk with me about what I want to have done and how long it would take. Then I can just break it down what I want to accomplish into sections, psuedo code, and hopefully make my way through with you over my shoulder to show me the way. At least that's the plan I have right now.

Please PM me if you're interested, and if you live in the Ft Lauderdale area of Florida, that would even be better, and I would pay you for your travel time, within reason.

Thanks guys,

Return to “PHP Jobs”