Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Scripts

Debit card Payment gateway script

Links for php scripts

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Debit card Payment gateway script

Postby dhileep » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:29 am

Actually i want to integrate Debit card payment gateway to my site to sell moodle course.please describe it with necessary steps .
dhileep
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: Debit card Payment gateway script

Postby egami » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:11 am

Lets see..
You first, set up an account with a Credit/Debit company who offers the service.
Secondly, you use their API, which would be followed by purchasing a certificate for the webserver.
Lastly, you RTM. Every company and API are relatively the same, but different.. you must first cross the boundries of learning PHP, before you can just implement.

Good luck.
Your explaination and the steps you have requested have now been fulfilled. You may now embark upon your long, and exhausting journey of reading, experimenting, and spending lots of time in a dark cellar learning and starring at naked pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar. (Wierd Al Yankavick Punn)
egami
php-forum GURU
php-forum GURU

Re: Debit card Payment gateway script

Postby mildredolson » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:59 pm

There are so many payment gateways are available for credit or debit card payment gateway. You can use merchantinc.com which is one of the best secure payment gateway offers best rates in the industry for credit card processing. I am not aware of this integration of payment gateway.
mildredolson
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby AnuarJorge » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:11 am

Hello,
I am new here. My name is Anuar Jorge,I joined here because there are many things to learn from here and can gain experience and knowledge from different topics. There are so many payment gateways are available for credit or debit card payment gateway.online credit card processing to your website. Online merchant accounts, credit card gateway, debit cards, direct deposit and more! you are able to load your clients account and thereby giving them immediate access to their profits..

Thanks a lot.
Jorge :help:
AnuarJorge
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Location: iPayDNA International Limited,TamanDesa,Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia,58100

Return to PHP Scripts