<iframe> problem

Discussing Html . Code , Software , other

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

blackpanda
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

<iframe> problem

Postby blackpanda » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:32 am

Can someone come up with a suggestion of what my problem is here, as I dont have a single clue what to do.

Here is the code:

[code]<iframe id="colourful" name="colourful" src="marksman.html"></iframe>[code]

The problem is that I keep getting error
Unable to load page

Problem occurred while loading the URL file:///marksman.html

Error opening file: No such file or directory

I am so sure the file is in the directory, Their are 2 files I created in the directory originally that has the same code as this but different filenames and id's and they work fine, on creating the third file that carries the same code, I get the same error no matter what name I use. I have ran out of ideas. I have done chmod 777 to change the permission on the file nothing seems to happen.

Any ideas please no matter how stupid u think your idea is please post it it might just be the solution, just cant think out what to do.

Finally I have made my alias point to the directory to make permission possible still no luck, what in the worl can I do please.

Apache 2.2.19
PHP 5.2.17

Frustrating.

lokanath7
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: <iframe> problem

Postby lokanath7 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:41 am

give ur full code and chk the html file is in the same directory as the main file is in.

blackpanda
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: <iframe> problem

Postby blackpanda » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:31 am

Thanks lokanath7 for trying, I think I found the solution to my problem, its all in this forum:

http://www.apachefriends.org/f/viewtopi ... =8&t=38159

It has nothing to do with the code at all, like I said I have 2 files that has the same code and they work just fine, its just the third file that has been problematic.

Thanks for making an effort I appreciate.

Return to “HTML Basics”