Need help with project

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

49sv
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Need help with project

Postby 49sv » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:18 am

Hello
I have a site I'm working on but could use some help with a portion of it. I have a true/false quiz set up; I want to pull the questions randomly out of my database, and have a set of radio buttons for the user to choose true/false, associated with each question. Also after the quiz is complete and the user submits it, the quiz is scored and the results appear displaying each question, the correct answer and a correct/incorrect, depending on the user’s choice, and of course the score (18 out of 25 correct)or whatever is appropriate. I can get the questions out of my database randomly and set the limit as to how many show up, but that is as far as I get. I do have the whole sequence working using files and php, but want to use the database to randomize it using php. I have been asking for help with this in the coding forum, but no luck, if I have to pay someone for help, so be it. If this is something you can help me with please let me know.
Thanks

egami
php-forum GURU
php-forum GURU

Re: Need help with project

Postby egami » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:55 am

How much are you willing to shell out for this project of yours?

PHPig
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: Need help with project

Postby PHPig » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:32 am

Ok, how much will you pay for it ? I think its basic question. Maby more about your site ?

Return to “PHP Jobs”