Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Jobs

Need someone to modify a price comparison php script

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Need someone to modify a price comparison php script

Postby kjon33 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:34 am

Hi,

I have a price comparison script which i need a little modification. It runs on php and mysql and uses Xtemplate system. It also has an admin panel, the products are added via csv feeds and mapping system in the admin panel.

The modifications as follows.

I want to be able to add meta title's and descriptions for each category i create in the admin panel.

I also want to change the current setting for 'product pages' meta data, currently on each product page the meta title, description and keywords are the product title - I want this changed so the meta description uses the first 150 characters say of the product description (so then I can edit the description in the csv feeds manually if need be)

I hope this is clear. Maybe someone can provide a better solution to what im trying to achieve here.

I can send a copy of the script to anyone who wants to look the files etc first, let me know your email add.
kjon33
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to PHP Jobs