Hi, I am new to php and I just did an installation on my Windows7 but fail to get any .php pages displayed, getting the usual "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" instead.
These are the steps of what I have done based on an Installation tutorial
1. Downloaded the PHP 5.3 (5.3.6) Zip version
2. Unzip into a folder c:\php5
3. Open up the and include this line cgi.force_redirect = 0 at the very top of the file (just below [PHP])
4. Install all IIS necessary components (Adding the nodes and stuff under Turn Windows features On and Off)
5. Add Module Mapping Under Handler Mappings in IIS:
Request Path: *.php
Module : FastCgiModule
6. Created a .php with one line in it: <?php phpinfo(); ?>
Finally I tried to test the page http://localhost/phpinfo.php, but fail to display the page. Am I missing out some crucial steps? Thanks.