Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Jobs

Image retrieval and display script

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Image retrieval and display script

Postby PHProokie2011 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:37 am

Hello,

I am completely new to this forum and PHP. I am willing to send someone a monetary amount for some help with a small task I need to have finished up. Figured it would be a good way to start learning this PHP stuff that I hear can do everything. Here is what I am trying to accomplish and maybe feedback can tell me if it's possible and where to begin.

I have a site that I will be streaming photos to. I need to write a small PHP script to go out to an FTP folder (I use FIleZilla to access) and check for photos every thirty seconds or so and grab photo and display it to a site. My thinking is I need to have PHP access FTP, check time stamp, and display that to site. Am I totally not getting the outline here? This is a very important topic to me so any information would help me tremendously, and like I said, I'll send some cash if needed.

Brian R

FOX television
Ben Gross Media
PHProokie2011
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: Image retrieval and display script

Postby egami » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:51 am

What you are trying to do is pretty simple to do.

php.net/ftp
egami
php-forum GURU
php-forum GURU

Re: Image retrieval and display script

Postby PHProokie2011 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:18 am

Thanks for the pointer, I understand it might be simple for an experienced PHP programmer, which I am not, but I f I get though this little task, I might know more than before. I appreciate it very much.
PHProokie2011
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to PHP Jobs