Multi-Submit Form

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

dpire
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Multi-Submit Form

Postby dpire » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:57 pm

I need someone who can create a multi-submit form that will post data to multiple websites at once.

A few details

Just need one form, I will supply all the data that needs to be included. But the form needs to be able to submit to multiple websites that all have different names for each element of the form and some may not have that element. So need something that can translate the original form to the element names need for each specific site, and then submit the form to the specific sites. Each site handles its own processing, which I dont have any access to.

If possible, would also want a check box at the top so they can check which sites to submit the form to.

I will provide:

The form elements. The links to the sites that they need to submit to. I dont need anything fancy, just the code and the form ready to work.

I understand something like this could be done with cURL and java. Anyone able to do this, if so how much?

Thanks.

Cory

gandahar
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: Multi-Submit Form

Postby gandahar » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:54 am

Hi !

I think I can do it, without Java

are you still looking for someone ?

pm me if you are interested, and give me more info :D

Return to “PHP Jobs”