I have 3 long-term (12+ months) 100% telecommute Drupal Developer roles with a New York City client paying $50.00 per hour. Applicants must be from the USA. Thank you.
* Working with a team to create compelling and cutting-edge websites and web applications
* Custom programming and web application development
* Troubleshooting of existing client sites
* Contributing ideas and efforts toward internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions to various problems (i.e. development platforms, documentation, etc.)
* Minimum 2 years of Drupal programming experience (provide samples of enterprise-level applications)
* Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and the core API, CCK, Views
* Proficient in PHP, ideally within a GNU/Linux, Apache, MySQL environment.
* Proficient in SQL, relational databases and MySQL; skill with tools like phpMyAdmin and the mysql CLI
* Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites
* Sound knowledge of using templates to theme components
* The ability to work within existing infrastructures
* Independence, willingness to learn and problem-solving skills
* Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
* Ability to communicate and work well with others
* Ability to deliver on time and on budget
* Involvement in and contributions to the Drupal community
* Familiarity with revision control systems such as CVS and Subversion
* Experience enhancing the performance of high-traffic sites
* Experience with AJAX or jQuery If you are interested in this job, please submit your resume preferably in MS-Word to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com and also confirm that $50.00 per hour is acceptable.
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing http://opensourcestaffing.wordpress.com