Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index php forum :: HTML JavaScript

Hi every body!

Javascript coding ..

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Hi every body!

Postby ramesh » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:27 pm

I wanted to use some methods in Javascript that find whether the value entered in the textfield is number or not.Then it should return some value to the other scripts like PHP or JSP so that the returned value can be manipulated.
ramesh
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Pop up window?

Postby ramesh » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:32 pm

Hi i am in problem.I wanted to display a separate popup window when the mouse is clicked over the image of that item.The popup window should contain the information about the item which is selected from the database. :D
ramesh
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: Pop up window?

Postby sanketce » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:08 am

ramesh wrote:Hi i am in problem.I wanted to display a separate popup window when the mouse is clicked over the image of that item.The popup window should contain the information about the item which is selected from the database. :D

you can use mouseover event of that image and open a new popup using window.open method. you need to pass file name with querystring value of that image and in that popup page you can get info. from db for that particular record based on the query string you pass so you can display it easily. try it out and let us know.
sanketce
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: Hi every body!

Postby masterjason1 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:05 pm

hello dear i have some thing new for your question
-----------------
J2ME Tutorial
masterjason1
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to JavaScript