Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index php forum :: Bar Free time

mac email sent folder problem

Bar discussions . Talk about everything not only php !. Guests are welcome here , forum registration is not required.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

mac email sent folder problem

Postby flann » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:16 pm

Has anybody had the problem of not being able to view sent mail content in the sent mailbox? When a message is selected from list, the message "The message from XXXXXXX <XXX@XXXX.com> concerning “title” has not been downloaded from the server. You need to take this account online in order to download it." when I try to view a sent message. This issue applies to all the sent messages in the sent mailbox, I can see a complete list of messages, just not the content?
flann
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: mac email sent folder problem

Postby WiZARD » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:12 am

flann wrote:Has anybody had the problem of not being able to view sent mail content in the sent mailbox? When a message is selected from list, the message "The message from XXXXXXX <XXX@XXXX.com> concerning “title” has not been downloaded from the server. You need to take this account online in order to download it." when I try to view a sent message. This issue applies to all the sent messages in the sent mailbox, I can see a complete list of messages, just not the content?

seems what problem with your e-mail agent...
try to configure it.
WiZARD

Re: mac email sent folder problem

Postby Martin Pickering » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:26 pm

Are you using a POP server?
Are you using Apple "Mail" email client?
Which version?
You can join the Apple Mail user group here: http://www.glodark.com/apple_mail.htm
Martin Pickering
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to Free time