How to use phpmyadmin.... phpmyadmin related arguments. Even phpMyAdmin issues
Moderators: macek, egami, gesf
i need steps that i follow it iexport to textfiles with easy please help me
- New php-forum User
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:14 am
The steps to export in phpMyAdmin are
1. Select DB in left frame which you want to export.
2. In right frame there are some tabs on top. So press "Export" tab.
3. Then there appears a page that displays diff. options and tables to export.
4. Select whatever tables you want to export and check the checkbox titled as "Save as file".
5. Press Go and then it will ask you where to save file.
- php-forum Active User
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:06 pm
- Location: Ahmedabad (Gujarat), INDIA
Return to phpMyAdmin
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests