Security issues related to php and mysql usage. How to make your code secure? Security measures and configurations? It's all in here!
Moderators: macek, egami, gesf
- Posts: 2272
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 1:18 pm
- Location: A bunk in the back
You can't run a PHP script when the user closes the browser.
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2002 5:03 am
- Location: Portugal / Sweden
You can use sessions for that!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2223
- Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 7:15 am
- Location: Täby, Stockholms län
actully when the broser is closed -- the scrpt is terminated.. therefore you sohuld set have a last_Active column in your DB... on every action made by user -- update the database with the current unix date..
This might be the easiest way to do it..
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests