Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index php forum :: Database phpMyAdmin

New phpMyAdmin Problem: URL Problem

How to use phpmyadmin.... phpmyadmin related arguments. Even phpMyAdmin issues

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

New phpMyAdmin Problem: URL Problem

Postby jimbrooking » Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:14 am

I've installed phpMyAdmin 2.5.7 on my web server at my ISP (late-model Apache). The top-level directory holding the pma files is MyAdmin. When I open /MyAdmin/index.php, the page looks like I would expect it to look - in the left frame it lists all the tables in the database, and correctly shows the number of rows in each table. However, clicking the name of any table causes the browser to try and open a page of the form /MyAdmin/phpMyAdmin-2.5.7-pl1/tbl_properties_structure.php?lang=en-iso-8859-1&server=1&db=DBName&table=tblTableName, where the "extra" directory "/phpMyAdmin-2.5.7-pl1" is inserted by the code that builds the nav frame.

My configuration file has

$cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri'] = 'http://www.my_domain.org/MyAdmin/';

Can anyone help me to understand what's going on and fix the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Jim
jimbrooking
New php-forum User
New php-forum User
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:57 am

<blush>

Postby jimbrooking » Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:29 am

I started looking through the code I'd uploaded to the server and discovered that a couple of extra directory layers had been added by Dreamweaver, apparently when I was renaming directories trying to see if that would solve the problem. Anyway, it's apparently working now.

Apologies to anyone who spent time thinking about this.

Jim
jimbrooking
New php-forum User
New php-forum User
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:57 am


Return to phpMyAdmin

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Sponsored by Sitebuilder Web hosting and Traduzioni Italiano Rumeno and antispam for cPanel.