Online games - City of Heroes

Bar discussions . Talk about everything not only php !. Guests are welcome here , forum registration is not required.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Skeletor
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Online games - City of Heroes

Postby Skeletor » Fri May 07, 2004 9:21 am

Howdy.

I was just wondering if anyone has played City of Heroes yet? I used to enjoy online games like Ultima Online, but that was when I had tons of free time. I had been debating playing another online game, but I'm trying to debate if the small amount of time I have to play such games would justify spending the 15 or so a month it costs to play them.

I basically was wondering if City of Heroes was any good, and if it would still be fun if someone only had a 2-3 hours a week to play it.

Trife

Postby Trife » Mon May 17, 2004 10:46 am

I 've heard of city of heroes it looks awsome but is there any online fee's and if so how much?

WiZARD

Re: Online games - City of Heroes

Postby WiZARD » Tue May 18, 2004 10:33 am

Skeletor wrote:Howdy.

I was just wondering if anyone has played City of Heroes yet? I used to enjoy online games like Ultima Online, but that was when I had tons of free time. I had been debating playing another online game, but I'm trying to debate if the small amount of time I have to play such games would justify spending the 15 or so a month it costs to play them.

I basically was wondering if City of Heroes was any good, and if it would still be fun if someone only had a 2-3 hours a week to play it.

Sorry but i'm trying do not waste my time for games or somthing else :ph34r: 8)

Wizardest

city of heroes

Postby Wizardest » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:32 pm

TeddyKGB wrote:Well I can say with all honesty the game rocks. If we have any hard core gamers that is tired of the basic fantasy genre then this game if for you. Create your own superhero using different origins, magic, mutation, science, etc. Want to be like Wolverine? Want to shoot ice from yourself or even fly? Maybe you like to just say the people that are superheroes to. Man this game is addicting and a laugh a minute. Two thumbs up

Yes there are online fees, $15 american dollars a month, basically 50 cents a day. I drop more on soda on a daily basis.

will there be any free online play

codere
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby codere » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:59 pm

Well you can go for castle defender.

tsu4five
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby tsu4five » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:37 am

wasted soo much time playing wow..
been a gamer all my life, and now, after dealing with the WoW addiction, i think i will never play a game again.
=) feels weird, but will spend my time on something more productive, hopefully.

weigong
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby weigong » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:31 am

well, it's better u give the preview for the game....

tinaphapohe
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby tinaphapohe » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:23 am

I never played this City of Heroes online game yet but interested to see more. If you have some screen shots then you may post it here. I think that game might be just fine to try if it is just free of charge.

online roulette

Return to “Free time”