Board index PHP PHP Scripts

help me please ... :-( :-(

Links for php scripts

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

help me please ... :-( :-(

Postby vianky » Fri May 07, 2004 6:35 am

Good evenings

Multiples Logins :sad:

¡ i want is to prevent the same user name and password to be used simultaneosly in different computers!

thank you very much, I give you in advance the greetings to help me with my problem, please if you dont understand my question you can send me a private message or reply in the same forum, thanks a lot for your help... :help:

If it is possible that they explain to me with an example would be beneficial for my, since at this moment is that I am learning php and I must solve this problem for a project... thanks a lot for your help... :sad:
vianky
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby Alex » Fri May 07, 2004 10:03 am

PLEASE DO NOT CROSSPOST
http://www.php-forum.com/p/viewtopic.php?t=4122
it is at least rude to those people who spend some time trying to answer your question, not realizing that someone else had already answered it in one of your another post...

By the way Swirlee, Pejone, supermod user or Redcircle
I know that there is a sticky in "php coding => general" about rules on this forum, i think that "no crossposting rule" should be added to your list there and people that do that should be somehow penalized (like 2 warnings and that person is out...), also it would be nice to have rules posted in most of the topics.
Alex
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby vianky » Fri May 07, 2004 1:35 pm

Sorry... :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

for you information, I do not know English, a translator used, in addition was not an ambiguity since I thought that it had not requested aid in this forum, since tube problems to register to me, because you do not let criticize and aids to which we needed to learn.

excuse if I sound grocera, but you enter forums English looking for aid, since they are more complete than those of Spanish, and you leave you to me with this...

the happy thing does not know that I put myself when seeing that they had responded to me and when tradusco was this painful commentary, thanks to be cruel with which we needed aids, God bless you... :eek:
vianky
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby Alex » Fri May 07, 2004 4:03 pm

it's ok, you know, it's just not fair for those of us that try to help people and realize that all the job they did was for nothing... But cheer up dude :grin: .
Ok first of all i swear that i have answered a similar question within the last two weeks on this forum, but i can't seem to find it and that is an example of people using bad topic names like "Help me please!" or "Urgent help needed" or "Check this out" or "HHHEEELLLPPP!!!!" and it really annoys me, but here:
there are a few ways of doing this:
1) You can create a database and for every time that the user will log in, put a logged in mark in the database along with either the IP or a Session id and a timestamp and check all the uses against the database to determine if they are logged already logged in.
2) You can set a cookie on a user's machine, with the timestamp and login id that will say self destruct in a day or so or when you unset it, but there can be problems with that, if the user turns off the cookie vars, you are screwed.
3) And this one is by far the best, create a database that will store all the user's that have logged in the last say 5 minutes with timestamps, if the user that is trying to log in has the same name as the one on that list, block him...
Alex
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

hi...

Postby vianky » Sat May 08, 2004 6:55 am

I understand the point, and thanks to answer my doubt, I return and I repeat that I do not understand the English well to you, and still have not created a translator who makes the translations better, tries to translate this that this in Spanish and will observe what I say to him, thanks again, that good day passes...

Gracias por la ayuda brindada, hay ocaciones en que se debe ser mas tolerantes, no conocemos el otro lado de la moneda... creame que si tuviese ayuda en mi país no intentaría buscarla afuera, y mucho menos en un idioma que no domino, pero el idioma de las pc es universal, y casi todos hoy día nos entendemos por medio de ellas... se le aprecia de gratis... Vianka mabel ... Colombiana de pies a la cabeza ...
vianky
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to PHP Scripts