Where may I host my php/mysql web site ?
Moderators: macek, egami, gesf
- Last Samuray
- Posts: 831
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2002 3:09 am
man you cool, but!
1) bad design of your site - make jpg with100% quality.
2) some time i see a exemples of the bad coding. real bad =(
3) i did not find any world about rules of hosting.
as for me you make a good work! =) You cool man!
- New php-forum User
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:36 pm
- Location: china
a long distance to improve......
- Posts: 1256
- Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2002 10:14 pm
- Location: Ukraine, Crimea, Simferopol
We've just setup a site, please take a look. 8O
We use cpannel just like a normal paid host!http://www.realwebmasters.net
FREE UNLIMITED HOSTING with CPANNEL and PHP, MYSQL AND PERL!
Site is dead
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests