Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Scripts

Feedback form

Links for php scripts

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Feedback form

Postby santosh » Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:09 pm

Hello. can anyone suggest me the php scripts which stores the feedback form not in sql or any data server but in a text file. I also need to track the ip address (if possible, country too). It should show in a table and I should be able to see the submitted forms within my web page, after loggin in. Please help.
santosh
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby swirlee » Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:52 pm

Santosh made another, related post in a different forum. I locked that thread to keep the clutter down, but here's its contents:

santosh wrote:In regards to my previous message. I want the results to be saved in a flat text file, not in sql database. I want other things to be included in the result page like IP Address of the customer who submits the page and if possible country too. I have the idea on how it should look like - but that's the guest book, so any thing posted by the visitor is seen by all. I want only the administrators to see the posted texts. Like you have a form and visitors submit the page. A thank you page is displayed. You log in with administrator password and see the entries of the form, in a organized table. Guest book example is in this page - http://www.low.ru/dev/guestbook/1.2.2/index.php

I want the same php script, but for feedback form. Please help.

Santosh
swirlee

Return to PHP Scripts