Free Web Hosting HELP!

Where may I host my php/mysql web site ?

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

kelvin24
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Free Web Hosting HELP!

Post by kelvin24 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:21 am

I have just uploaded my pages in 000webhost.com. It is kind of an inventory system and has different kinds of users that can log in to the site. How can I deactivate pages that are only meant for admin users because when I type those pages to the site it still appears even though the account I use was only a user-type?Please Help me guys..Thank YOU!

Tom555444
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: Free Web Hosting HELP!

Post by Tom555444 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:14 pm

Try TG Domains they actually offer cheaper than lamerzhosting. TG Domain provides web hosting and domains at an affordable price! Stating at $4.99 /month. For Unlimited Disk space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited email accounts all for just $9.99 and to top it off all packages include a FREE DOMAIN FOR LIFE! 99.9% uptime, 24/7 customer support, latest cPanel, DDOS Protection. Check them out at http://tgdomains.com

Say you saw it at php-forum.com and you might get a discount.

They also have free hosting that is better than 000webhost

skyhost92
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: Free Web Hosting HELP!

Post by skyhost92 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:35 pm

Sky Host is providing best web hosting services at cheap rates in all over Pakistan. We offer shared hosting, dedicated hosting, and VPS hosting at lowest prices. We also provide Free web hosting services with ultimate customer support. We are the best option to meet your hosting requirements at affordable prices.