Simple PHP Script Need

Links for php scripts

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

sosoro
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Simple PHP Script Need

Postby sosoro » Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:53 pm

Hello! I want to make a script! Who help me? It's simple!
I want to have a database: a database with 2 table: username and password. For the example i have 1000 users and password. A visitator go to a page to complete a form. In this form are ... name, mail, phone .. etc ... username and password. After the form will be complete, if pass and user are ok (check from database) will send the form (post to 1.php .. for the example, and will sned to a email addres). If pass or user are not correct will redirect to a page. Only 3 atemmps. If a user come back and want to complete the formular again, with a pass and user used, will redirect to a page and say: the pass or user it was used.
Sorry for english.

10x

Alex
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby Alex » Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:29 pm

You have to understand that in this world many things are not free, I'm sure that a lot of people can make a script, actually good programmers can make all of what you just described into 2 pages and a file containing all the functions. But yet again doing it for free would be considered demping in economic terms. I'm sure that the term is probably the same or close in every language maybe even japanese if that's the correct guess from your name...

Sure I'd love to help you, without even going into a point that knowing any PHP you would be able to do it and that there are quiet a few places that you can get prewritten code for free on the net and knowing even less PHP you sould be able to modify it to work with your system. If you have any speciffic questions, post them, if you need the entire system worked out for you, there is a jobs section on this forum or send me an email at alexander@russianct.com and I'll help you the best i can...

By the way, if you would like to make this sound like a job proposal you need to add some more details like what php version you use, what kind of database server you have and how much time a developer has to complete the project...

Alex
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby Alex » Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:31 pm

Concerning my last post...
I think that you sould read through this: http://www.php-forum.com/p/viewtopic.php?t=4066

Return to “PHP Scripts”