Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Scripts

PDF file created with field values in it...but...

Links for php scripts

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

PDF file created with field values in it...but...

Postby sansoft » Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:37 am

Hi all,

i have created a PDF form with field values like username,password...etc....i want to post these values to an asp page...test.asp on submit.....Yes..i have added the action to the submit form as well as the path.....but the value does not seem to print on the test.asp file ....what may be the reason....

plz help,

Sansoft
sansoft
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby bezmond » Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:24 am

if your using ASP, this is the wrong board completely... this forum is all about PHP...

Andrew
bezmond

Just tell me how to do it

Postby sansoft » Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:27 am

Hi,

Sorry to be staraight.......but let be any destination file say PHP or ASP ...just tell me how will u post the form variables from a PDF file.......to a PHP file....!!!

I am in dire straits........here....

Sansoft
sansoft
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Postby swirlee » Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:12 am

To be honest, I don't think you can POST a PDF form. Generally PDF forms are just for easy printing or e-mailing. They're not intended to be a part of interactive web sites.

My only advice is to instead use the best tool for the job. If you want a web form, use a web form. That means HTML. In the end, you have nothing to gain by sticking with PDF; the only disadvantage is that you have to do a little more footwork to begin with. You could always try to convert the PDF to an HTML form.
swirlee

Return to PHP Scripts