Link for working php email contact form?

Links for php scripts

Moderators: egami, macek, gesf

beelzebomb
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:56 am

I usuall use a standard form (here http://www.fizzwebdesign.co.uk/blog/php ... -download/) which used mail() function. Ive used it successfully (with some tweaks) for years - but....

The host co (Haisoft) for my current client has this 'turned off' saying it's unsafe and want me to use SMTP instead. Everything I can find online seems half baked or requires far more knowledge of php than I have.

Does anyone know of any links to download everything I need to get my contact form working?

hyper
php-forum Fan User
php-forum Fan User

Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:17 pm

beelzebomb
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:11 am

Well obviously I used Google and couldn't find anything that worked and was easy to implement with the knowledge i have of PHP - hence posting here. :-x

hyper
php-forum Fan User
php-forum Fan User

Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:15 pm

Well obviously I used Google and couldn't find anything that worked and was easy to implement with the knowledge i have of PHP - hence posting here. :-x
Well obviously you didn't spend much time reading the search results, reviews and suggestions otherwise you would have seen the number of times this has been asked :-x :-x

beelzebomb
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:52 am

Oh for goodness sake, don't waste my time on my thread if you've nothing to contribute & are just Mr Angry all the time.

I'm pretty sure this is a sharing and HELP forum; not 'flame the new user' trolling forum. GO AWAY.

Christ, having said that, I've just looked at your contributions on other threads - I see it's not just me you are 'superior' too - it's everyone on here. People come on here for help; not to be made to feel small, or be told to 'go away and learn...' such and such code. Take some happy pills.