Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Scripts

PHP Login Script for existing site

Links for php scripts

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

PHP Login Script for existing site

Postby Spanishearl » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:45 pm

So I got saddled with a site for a friend that actually has the admin area WIDE open for anyone who knows the URL.

I have been looking for a way to integrate a login script for the area that I can add to the existing admin page to check for valid login, and have a login page.

I'm a n00b when it comes to PHP, and am learning what I can, but the amount of login scripts out there give you the basics, but don't fully explain how to integrate them into an existing website. Can anyone provide either links to something that will explain to me as it goes, or a script that acts like I'm a moron, and holds my hand to set it up? Really want to get an admin login page built because having it wide open freaks me out.
Spanishearl
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: PHP Login Script for existing site

Postby annyphp » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Hi,
Check out the site http://www.phpkode.com/scripts/tag/login/ to find some more php login scripts.
Hopefully can help you!
Best regards!
annyphp
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: PHP Login Script for existing site

Postby azhagu » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:47 am

Spanishearl wrote:So I got saddled with a site for a friend that actually has the admin area WIDE open for anyone who knows the URL.

I have been looking for a way to integrate a login script for the area that I can add to the existing admin page to check for valid login, and have a login page.

I'm a n00b when it comes to PHP, and am learning what I can, but the amount of login scripts out there give you the basics, but don't fully explain how to integrate them into an existing website. Can anyone provide either links to something that will explain to me as it goes, or a script that acts like I'm a moron, and holds my hand to set it up? Really want to get an admin login page built because having it wide open freaks me out.

refer this http://www.techpdf.in/php_mysql.php
azhagu
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to PHP Scripts