Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Scripts

New script...

Links for php scripts

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

New script...

Postby elitecodex » Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:13 am

I have recently written a script that I feel is somewhat useful. My problem is that I am having a problem getting it out and around. What is an effective way to get my script out there without being an annoying a$$h0le? I dont want to do like unsolicited mailing, etc... but just want to know how other people do it (like phpBB, phpMyAdmin, etc, etc).

Any information would be great, thanks :)

Will
elitecodex
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

hmm..

Postby KOAK » Fri Jan 10, 2003 6:21 pm

Just a thought, I am new here, but I am sure no one would mind if you posted your script here, or atleast talked about it, and if anyone wanted more infor, or would like to use it I am sure they would send you a private message or post a reply asking.. I would like more info on it, and would try it out if you wouldnt mind.. I am also thinking of making a site that would be made in php, and would have a board made in php and you can post scripts, tutorials, and other things, or show off some gfx's... if you or anyone would like to help me sometime, I have a board and stuff (but I need an account page made to fit in with the board so people can signup) contact me somehow:)
KOAK
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: New script...

Postby WiZARD » Sat Jan 11, 2003 7:45 am

elitecodex wrote:I have recently written a script that I feel is somewhat useful. My problem is that I am having a problem getting it out and around. What is an effective way to get my script out there without being an annoying a$$h0le? I dont want to do like unsolicited mailing, etc... but just want to know how other people do it (like phpBB, phpMyAdmin, etc, etc).

Any information would be great, thanks :)

Will

Use(create) filter for spammers.....
WiZARD

Postby Redcircle » Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:57 pm

I would post the script at http://www.hotscripts.com

New scripts are posted on thier main PHP page for a couple days.
Redcircle

Return to PHP Scripts