Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Installation

How do I install using "install.php" file on server

Forum for you who has PHP installation issues

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

How do I install using "install.php" file on server

Postby Natonstan » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:48 am

Ok so I have a bunch of files relating to a PHP game, I'm running a Go Daddy server, I have all the files uploaded however I'm not sure how to start the install, I have the "install.php" file which I heard you just run it in a browser however this just comes up with the coding displayed in the browser window.. can anyone give me some help?
Natonstan
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Hair Damage Remedy Treatment Can Save Your Hair Fr

Postby zsa2445v » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Hair damage can occur to anyone and when it does it can quit your hair looking unhealthy and bland. This is something that everyone needs to know how to repair so you can have a healthy pate of hair that makes people notice it. One of the best ways to repair damaged hair is with a hair damage remedy treatment.

There are numerous different types of treatments available these days. So you have to take period to look by your different alternatives. Find 1 that will repair all of the damage in your hair and not just parts of it.

If you are not sure what all the damage is to your hair then you need to take time to talk to a professional. They will be able to give you one idea of all the damage your hair has and will give you good counsel based ashore experience and knowledge that will help repair it the best.

Repairing your hair is vital because whether you don't then the damage could get worse. Your hair only looks as good as you make it. So if you don't repair your hair then you will no look or feel your best.

It is clever to find a remedy treatment that repairs your hair using different steps. This helps to ensure that all of the damage is fixed and not just some of it. There are many treatments that will have more than one product in it for the best treatment possible.

You fair have to judge what production would be the best for repairing hair. Again it is a good idea to talk to a professional because they will have extra wisdom and experience with the alter products that are accessible so they can help you make the smartest choice likely.

One major thing to memorize is that the treatment will absence to be done more than once to fully repair your hair. Then you can keep act the treatments as needed to help you maintain the healthiest hair you can have. Just determine you are prepared to do all the treatments that are needed because this is the merely path to assure healthy hair.

Now that you understand how a cilia abuse cure handling can aid to retention your hair from beyond damage; always that remains is to detect the treatment that will work the best to fix your particular hair. Remember that talking to a vocational namely a nice fancy ahead making up your mind so you can be 100% sure that the right decision is made for your hair.
Related articles:

http://fordtransit.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=51721

http://evpsandorbs.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=60602

http://www.readytoshred.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36805&view=unread#unread
zsa2445v
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to PHP Installation