Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index php forum :: Database Other Database Engines

PHP+postgresql

Do you have questions regarding other database enginges (not MySQL) -- ask here!

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

PHP+postgresql

Postby tofikey » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:34 pm

hi there.
i made a html form which submits data entered in form which are name and surname to php called adddata.php. the main idea is that data entered in html form must be added to postgresql database, but when i run my form un submit the data browser points to my php file but data are not added to database. also i recognized that browser does not executes php code for example i made a form with one texbox. simply jus enter your name and php say "hi there+name", but it also does not work. when i simply make a php file with function echo to print some text in brovser and when i open it works. what may be the problem?
i also enabled psotgresql in php.ini.
tofikey
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: PHP+postgresql

Postby tofikey » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:18 am

fixed my problem. problem was that i was opening the form.html though the editor not localhost link and php also was openen on submit through absolute url not localhost and it was not executed. thank you for not feeding with spoon.
tofikey
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to Other Database Engines