Started a book and then got bogged down? Like many of my bookcoaching clients do you say, "I have so many other demands, I just can't get to the book."
This isn't procrastination or fear. Most writers get stuck when they don't know how to move forward, finish, publish herve leger outlet deutschland and sell their unique, useful book to audiences just waiting for it to come out. Let me share two ways to speed up your process.
One. Take One or More High Level Action Each Day
Another to do, you groan? Not really. If you don't make your book one of the top three priorities in your life, it won't finish it.
Get real. How many hours can you give to your book a week?
If not ten, I say you may never get your book out. Clients get so discouraged when they don't do their fieldwork for our coaching calls, so I came up with one solution of doing one High Level Activity or more each day for five days a week. (HLAs) Go ahead; take the weekend off like I do.
Some HLA steps include:
- Write on [url=/]herve leger dress review[/url] a chapter that you have passion for first.
- Write 2-3 pages a day on just one chapter.
- Finish one chapter before you move on.
- Write 3-6 questions you need to answer for your audience for each chapter before you write a word.
- Read a book on how to put a chapter together the [url=/]buy herve leger dresses online[/url] fast way
- Write in your organizer each day the specific HLAs you will do
- Contact a book coach who has low-cost teleclasses, small group coaching groups, or writes books on the topic you need help on.
- Write a sample chapter introduction with a hook and thesis to direct your reader to the meat.
-Write compelling copy so your reader will turn all the pages and recommend your book to others.
Sample Organizer Page
Write your intention: I finish this book (name the title) by (name herve leger colorblock date and year)
Affirm: I stay on track every day with my HLA's.
Take Action: My HLAs for Wednesday, date, year
1. Contact a cover person for my how to book
2. Answer three questions for chapter 6. For example,
- Can I write print or buy [url=/]cheap herve leger dress[/url] eBook at coral herve leger dress the same time?
- What's the best eBook format for my book?s purpose and me?
- How much will it cost to self- publish? (A lot less than you think)
- Add front and back material to sell more copies
Think of the Payoffs.
The trick is to finish these three HLAs or even one before you go to bed that day. If you finish fully, you'll feel confident and your guilt will disappear.
Two. Write Fast-Forward, Well-Organized, Easy-to-Read Chapters
Do you try to use past research for your chapters? This is not necessary. All you need to do is answer your reader's concerns and questions.
Your reader wants your to solve his problem or challenge, whether it be to make more money, save more money, create better relationships, connect with their inner self, or to communicate better.
If you don't answer these in each chapter, your reader will say "ho hum" or "I'm confused, what's the point of this chapter? They will put your book down and not recommend it to others.
One common mistake writers make with their books:
They don't complete one chapter with all its parts including the sizzling hook and introduction, the middle with stories or how tos with engaging headlines, and the ending that inspires the writer to keep going to the next chapter.
When you sidetrack, you get off focus, and that's also a big challenge for book writers. When you focus, you write so much faster, and with a little professional help, get to market so much sooner. Results? More cash flow so you can market and promote properly.
Judy Cullins ©2006 All Rights Reserved.
herve leger cheapest Herve Leger on sale (5)
cheapest Herve Leger on sale (37)
cheapest Herve Leger on sale (43)