Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Jobs

London digital agency seeks facebook developer

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

London digital agency seeks facebook developer

Postby awwphil » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:35 am

We have a small facebook application project that is due soon.
Would like to hear from UK (preferably London) based freelance developers or tech teams available for work.

Samples / links of existing facebook apps required.
awwphil
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: London digital agency seeks facebook developer

Postby void100 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:50 am

If you're looking for developers, you can try outsourcing sites like oDesk, Freelancer, Elance and Scriptlance. Considering the popularity of facebook today, I'm sure there are a lot of facebook developers who are willing to do freelance jobs.

Reviews of the outsourcing sites mentioned above can be found in this article: http://www.timedoctor.com/blog/2011/02/ ... o-use-them
The short reviews will give you an idea of what the site is and how they operate. You can also read in the article about how you post jobs in the sites. There are actually a few guidelines when posting like including all the details as well as the requirements.

There are also guidelines that you can read in the article like checking the profile page of every service provider who bids on your posted project/job (you can post them in sites) so you will see their rating and feedback - these will indicate their performance in their previous work.
void100
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Re: London digital agency seeks facebook developer

Postby PeterFischer » Mon May 09, 2011 4:41 am

Hi...
I have no knowledge about it.If any can interested for this job so i can tell you.
Thank You.
PeterFischer
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to PHP Jobs