Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index PHP PHP Jobs

Looking for PHP / web developers for open source project

Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.

Moderators: macek, egami, gesf

Looking for PHP / web developers for open source project

Postby dnl » Wed May 19, 2010 11:26 am

Hello board community,

I am currently looking for PHP developers and also other web developers for an open source project. The project is already public and some versions of the code have been published. It already attracts international attention.

What we are looking for:
Free off time developer for international observed, but very new open source e-commerce project. We are aspiring and therefore we need recruitment for our core team. In fact, PHP developers with experiences and skills especially in object-orientated programming are wanted.
By now, we can only offer the project itself as reference for your personal C.V. (your name will be affected by the project’s hype). The work is based on voluntariness, so there are not any given hours of work a day or any contract obligations.

Requirements:
You have experiences in PHP, especially object-orientated programming. You have a basic knowledge of MySQL and HTML. Additional qualifications and skills are welcome. You have references like web links or code you have programmed on your own for showing me.
Also JavaScript developers that are e.g. experienced with jQuery are welcome.

If you are interested and/or you want to have additional information then feel free to send me a PM or post your contact information.
dnl
New php-forum User
New php-forum User

Return to PHP Jobs