This is a full time, on-site, salaried position in New York City paying $80,000 to $100,000. US Citizens, Green Card holders, EAD or CAN only please. Local candidates only please. Thank you.
My NYC client is looking to expand their team with a Lead Developer having a strong back-end skill set and the ability to support and maintain front-end technologies. The right candidate will not only have great programming skills but will be self-driven and have the ability to independently manage and develop projects.
* Deep LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) environment experience
* Minimum 4 years of strong Object Oriented design and programming experience
* Familiarity with relational database design using MySQL 5
* Experience with implementing scalable applications on high volume content sites
* Experience working with MVC frameworks
* Experience working in a team environment and familiarity with a code repository system
* Integration of various third party platforms into daily operations (eg Email Vendors, Advertising Platforms, Analytics, independently developed applications like thenextmove.com, and others)
* Data collection and analysis, including deep analysis of high volume subscriber data
* Application layer maintenance, improvements and developments, including account and search functionalities
* Designing, developing, and integrating agency-quality microsites and online products
* Implementing scalable technologies to support rapidly growing traffic and user account features
* Contributions to and development of internal best practices and standards
* Maintenance and support of front end technologies
Please send resume and salary requirements to beau[AT]open-source-staffing.com
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
http://www.facebook.com/beau.gould - Friend at your own risk
Forum to require and offer php jobs. Are you searching for php developers to make or complete your php script ? This place is for you.
1 post • Page 1 of 1